If you like Fruity Spicy Cocktails, try out the Flower of Scotland. Made with a scotch base, vermouth, orange bitters, and ginger liqueur this refreshing spring drink is sure to enhance your summer.
Whether you are at the cottage or sitting down on the patio, this summer drink will impress your friends and family and help you wind down!
- 1 ½ oz anCnoc 12-year-old Scotch
- ½ oz Odd Society Bittersweet vermouth
- ½ oz Canton Ginger Liqueur
- 2 drops of Token Strathcona Orange Bitters
- Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice
- Stir for 10-15 seconds and strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with an orange twist and candied ginger
- Sit back, lay down, and enjoy the day!