The Honey Lemon Martini is summer in a glass! Combining both sweet and sour, this summer drink is sure to wow you. Perfect for enjoying on hot days, the Honey Lemon Martini is easy to make at your home bar. Featuring a gin base, lavender infusion, and citrus notes this martini will have you tasting summer!
- 1.5 oz Gin
- Honey Syrup (½ cup honey, ½ cup warm water heated and simmered until dissolved in water)
- 2 drops of Token Whyte Lavender Bitters
- Lemon Wheel for garnish
- Add 2 cups of ice to a cocktail shaker, follow by pouring in gin, 1.5 tbsp Honey Syrup, and 1.5 tbsp lemon Juice
- Shake and then strain into a chilled martini glass
- Add drops of bitters and garnish with a lemon wheel
- Sit back, lay back, enjoy!