Nothing beats cold Sangria on warm summer nights. If you’re looking for a new Sangria to try, tryout the Ritchie Spiced Sangria!
This Sangria features many common ingredients in Sangria but also adds some new ones. The Ritchie Spiced Sangria features our Ritchie Cherry bitters, infusing the drink with rich cherry flavouring. Perfect for enjoying with friends or family, try out this lovely Sangria this summer!
- 1 oz Eau Claire Gin
- 1 cup Frozen Berries
- 1 Grapefruit Slice
- 4 oz Pinot Noir
- 0.5 oz Eau Claire Apple Brandy
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 3 droppers of Token Ritchie Cherry Bitters
- 1 oz Demerara Syrup
- Splash of Soda
- Add berries, wine, bitters, cinnamon sticks, and demerara syrup into a mixing glass and muddle
- Add gin and brandy, stir everything together
- Pour while straining over ice
- Squeeze the grapefruit wedge, and add soda
- Garnish and serve!