This syrup is made from the petals of the butterfly pea flower. Not only does it add a beautiful colour to our lemonade, but it also infuses it with a sweet and slightly floral flavour that perfectly complements the other ingredients. It's truly a magical ingredient that takes this lemonade to the next level.
- Fill a glass with ice and add a splash of sparkling water to the glass
- Add 1 oz of our house-made butterfly pea flower syrup into the glass
- Add 1 ml of Whyte Lavender bitters into the glass
- Add 1 oz of fresh lemon juice into the glass
- Do not stir the drink, so you get an ombre colour effect
- Garnish with lemon or lavender. Or both!
- Enjoy the magical taste and beauty of your Magic Lemonade!
To keep your butterfly pea flower syrup fresh and delicious for up to a month, we recommend storing it in the refrigerator.