There's nothing more refreshing than a cold glass of lemonade, especially when you make it the Token way! With the addition of our Whyte lavender bitters, your lemonade will be brightened up with floral and botanical notes of kefir lime leaf and lavender bud.
Ingredients (for a single serving)
- 1 oz Token Barkeep rich simple syrup
- 1 lemon
- 1 ml Token whyte lavender bitters
- Water (still or sparkling)
- Wheel of lemon (fresh or dehydrated)
- Lavender buds
- Roll your lemon on the counter under the palm of your hand, to release its juices
- Combine juice of lemon with simple syrup and stir
- Pack a tall collins glass with ice and add lemon mixture, bitters, and fill with flat or sparkling water
- Stir, then garnish with a wheel of lemon and lavender buds. Enjoy!