Cilantro Jalapeño Mojito
This isn't your average virgin mojito, oh no. This is something super special created by Jo from Mock-Ups Mocktails. This mocktail has flavour that will slap you upside the head if you're not paying attention. Featuring a triple whammy of jalapeno in the forms of liqueur, fresh jalapeno slices (seeds in, because that's how we roll) and a white jalapeno balsamic vinegar, this drink is also hella-refreshing. It sets a fire in your mouth while putting it out. Throw in fresh cilantro and lime, along with some Token Highlands Mojito bitters, and you've got the perfect patio drink to smash back by the pitcher.
- 1oz Cilantro Liqueur
- 2oz Jalapeño Liqueur
- Optional – Splash Jalapeño White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 slices Fresh Jalapeño (seeds in)
- Small Handful Washed Cilantro Leaves (If Cilantro tastes like soap, please disregard)
- 2 Lime Wedges
- 2 Droppers Token Highlands Mojito Bitters
- Combine the 7 ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle (that means take a flat surface and press everything together, releasing the juice and flavours).
- Add ice. Shake thoroughly.
- Pour entire contents of shaker into a Tall Glass.
- Top with club soda.
Recipes for You
- 1 bunch Cilantro, washed & roughly chopped (include stems)
- 2 cups Water
- ¼ cup Honey
- Bring Water to boil.
- Add Cilantro, reduce to a simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in Honey
- Let sit for 1 hour, then strain
- Your Liqueur is good in the fridge for at least 2 weeks
Jalapeño Liqueur Recipe
- 2 Jalapeño’s, washed & sliced (seeds in)
- 2 cups Water
- 1/3 cup Honey
- Bring Water to boil
- Add Jalapeño’s, reduce to a simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Remove from heat, then stir in Honey.
- Lit sit for 1 hour, then strain
- Your Liqueur will keep in the fridge for at least 2 weeks