Similar to the Honey Lemon Martini, the Gin Mellow is an excellent choice for summer. While both drinks feature the use of gin, and honey. The Gin Mellow takes a different approach by working in St. Germain Liqueur, cucumbers, and limes.
The Gin Mellow combines many essential summer flavours, leaving it a top drink choice for this summer. Try making it at your home bar today!
- 2 oz Eau Claire Flourish Gin
- 1 oz St Germain Liqueur
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Liquid Honey
- 1 dropper of Token Whyte Lavender Bitters
- 1 piece of Cucumber
- Splash of Soda
- Combine both liquors and honey into a shaker and give a little shake to dissolve the honey
- Add cucumber (skinned, cut in ¼ slices) lime juice, and ice, shake hard for 20 seconds
- Using a strainer, pour over ice into a cocktail glass and top up with soda water
- Garnish and enjoy!