Looking for a Halloween cocktail to enjoy while your kids are out trick or treating? Try out the Haunted Graveyard!
Claire McEwan was inspired by common fall and Halloween flavours while crafting the Haunted Graveyard. Made with Oranges and Maple Syrup, this cocktail allows Adults to participate in Halloween festivities with their friends and family. With its deep orange colour, this drink will feel right at home while you pumpkin carve.
- ½ cup Bourbon
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 4 Orange Slices
- 1 Rosemary Sprig
- 1 cup Ice
- 1-2 Drops of Token Strathcona Orange Bitters
- Pour bourbon and maple syrup into a cocktail shaker
- Add ice, orange slices, and rosemary sprig
- Shake well for 30 seconds
- Strain over a short whiskey glass with ice in it
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary and set it on fire with a torch