If you’re a citrus lover, the Strathcona Spritz is the drink for you!
Featuring Gin and Prosecco as the base, this summer drink is topped with sweet Vermouth, and orange bitters. Giving it an attitude perfect for summer. Fun to make, this cocktail could end up as a staple at your home bar over the summer. Enjoy while relaxing on the deck!
- 1.5 oz Eau Claire Flourish Gin
- 1 Fresh Orange squeezed
- 3 Droppers of Token Strathcona Orange Bitters
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 3 oz Prosecco
- Rosemary Sprig
- Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir to chill
- Pour over ice and top with Prosecco
- Slap the rosemary sprig in your hand to bring out the oils, follow by using the sprig to stir
- Place rosemary sprig as a garnish, relax and enjoy!