The Stinger is the perfect spring drink play on a Whiskey Sour and Moscow Mule. Made by Luke Wachowitz, you can think of The Stinger as a Moscow Mule made with Whiskey instead of Vodka and lime juice instead of lemon juice!
Perfect for enjoying on the patio or the deck, this highball is easy to make in your home bar to share with friends and family.
- 5 oz Canadian Whiskey (we used Alberta Premium)
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.75 oz Honey Water
- 5-7 Drops of Strathcona Orange Bitters
- Top with ginger beer (we used Fever Tree)
- Choose your choice of highball glass and fill half full with ice
- Add whiskey, lime juice, and honey water into the glass then mix by stirring for 15-20 seconds
- Add your desired number of bitters, finish by filling the rest of glass with ginger beer
- Garnish with a fresh lime, sit back and enjoy your refreshing drink!