Skip to content
Token Calder Chai Eggnog
- 1 Chai Spice tea bag
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 2 Droppers Token Calder Chai Bitters
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
NOTE: You can also save some steps by using store-bought eggnog, heating it up, adding 2 droppers of the Token Calder Chai bitters and mixing well. You can add cinnamon and sugar to taste!
- Steep the Chai Spice tea bag, along with 2 droppers of Token Calder Chai Bitters in near boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Warm milk and eggnog in a pan, then whisk with a frother.
- Combine with hot tea and add honey or sugar to taste.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.