Looking for a drink to brighten your day on a cold winter day? Look no further than making a Western Skies!
The Western Skies uses a Whiskey base and adds complexity through adding cinnamon and chai flavours. Perfect for enjoying alone while winding down from a long workday try adding this Alberta inspired drink made by Rylan Martin into your home bar lineup.
- 2 oz Hansen Northern Eyes Whiskey
- ¾ oz Cocchi Americano
- ¼ oz Amaro Melleti
- 1 Barspoon Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 drops of Calder Chai Bitters from Token Bitters
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing glass and stir with ice
- Strain the cocktail into an Old-Fashioned glass with a large singular ice cube
- Garnish with an orange peel, sit back and enjoy relaxing while sipping!