Traditionally, Daquiris have always been a summer drink. Jr.Brtender wondered why the Daquiri hadn’t been adapted as a winter drink. After experimenting, we are happy to present the winter Daiquiri!
- 50 mL Cashcane 8-year-old rum
- 25 mL Mandarin and Blood Orange Juice
- 4 drops of Token Strathcona Orange Bitters
- Put all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and shake
- Double strain the mix into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a lemon wheel, enjoy responsibly!