Jack's Birthday Box
Token Smoked Old Fashioned
Token Smoked Old Fashioned is a modern twist on a classic whiskey cocktail that brings together the rich warmth of bourbon, the subtle sweetness of simple syrup, and the unique flavours of Token Ritchie Cherry Bitters and Token Muskoka Smoke Bitters.
The cherry bitters impart a deep, fruity dimension to the drink, while the atomized Muskoka Smoke Bitters add a captivating smoky nuance that enhances the bourbon's natural complexity. This delightful concoction is perfect for those who appreciate a timeless cocktail with a contemporary touch. Served in a rocks glass over ice, this drink is perfect for sipping and savoring at the end of a long day or during a cozy night in with friends.
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Simple Syrup
- 0.5 dropper of Token Ritchie Cherry Bitters
- 1 spray of Token Muskoka Smoke Bitters (atomized)
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- In a mixing glass, combine the following
Strain the mixture from the mixing glass into the old fashioned glass over the ice.
Hold the atomizer with the Token Muskoka Smoke Bitters about 4 inches above the glass and give it one spray, ensuring even distribution of the bitters over the surface of the cocktail.
Optional: Garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel.
Serve immediately and enjoy your Old Fashioned with Token Cherry and Muskoka Smoke Bitters!
Token Lavender Lemonade
- 1 oz Token Barkeep rich simple syrup
- 1 lemon
- 1 ml Token whyte lavender bitters
- Water (still or sparkling)
- Wheel of lemon (fresh or dehydrated)
- Lavender buds
- Roll your lemon on the counter under the palm of your hand, to release its juices
- Combine juice of lemon with simple syrup and stir
- Pack a tall collins glass with ice and add lemon mixture, bitters, and fill with flat or sparkling water
- Stir, then garnish with a wheel of lemon and lavender buds. Enjoy!
Haskap Citrus Chili Sangria
Made with haskap berries from Rosy Farms, three kinds of citrus and a twist of birdseye chili, it's all flavour, colour, zest and heat. Elevated by our Strathcona Orange bitters.
Serve with a glass packed with ice and dilute with equal parts soda or sparkling wine
Saskatoon Earl Grey Teatotaller
Made with whole Saskatoon berries from Kindred Orchards and sweetened with beet sugar. This smooth and luscious pour is rounded out with notes of black tea, bergamot and our Whyte Lavender bitters.
Pour into a tall glass, packed with ice and serve immediately.