Token Meadowlark Mocha Eggnog
- 6 large eggs. Yolks separated from the whites.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1-2 cups good quality bourbon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 droppers Meadowlark Mocha Token Bitters
- 1 1/2 whole nutmeg, grated
- In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks and 1/2 cup of the sugar until thickened.
- In a larger bowl, mix the egg whites with 1/4 cup of sugar and beat on high until peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat the whipping cream on high until peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in the whipped cream with the yolk mixture. Fold in the egg white mixture.
- Gently stir in the milk, bourbon, vanilla, cinnamon, 2/3 of the freshly ground nutmeg, and Meadowlark Mocha Token Bitters.
- Pour into a serving bowl or punch bowl and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To serve, top each glass with a small pinch of the remaining ground nutmeg.