'Tis the season for warm flavourful cocktails
Looking for that perfect drink to go with your Thanksgiving feast this year? Good news: we've got a collection of Thanksgiving cocktail recipes featuring our favourite flavours for chilly fall evenings. Enjoy!
Montreal Maple Manhattan
2 oz Rye
1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 Droppers Token's Montreal Maple Bitters
1. Add rye, vermouth, maple syrup and bitters into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake well and pour over ice in a large Rocks Glass
3. Add skewered cherries to garnish
Cranberry 'Stoon' Champagne Cocktail
Half glass Champagne (or another Dry Sparkling Wine)
Half glass 100% Cranberry Juice
1/2 oz St-Germain
2 Droppers Token's Saskatoon Berry Bitters
1. Add the St. Germain and bitters to a champagne flute
2. Fill the glass 1/2 with Cranberry Juice and 1/2 with chilled Champagne
3. Serve and enjoy!
Orange Spice Mulled Cider (10 Servings)
12 cups pure apple juice or fresh apple cider
3 cinnamon sticks
2 oranges (peels and juice)
6 whole cloves
6 star anise
2 tbsp Herbologie™ Mulling Spice
4 droppers of Token Strathcona Orange Bitters
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 8-10 minutes.
2. Pour into your favourite holiday mugs and serve.
Did you know that we've partnered with local spice expert Herbologie to bring you the perfect holiday gift bundle!?
Featuring Herbologie's limited edition Mulling Spice and Token's Strathcona Orange Bitters, this set blends citrus, pine and honey sweetness to create a warming holiday blend. Try this pair in your next mulled wine recipe, an Old Fashioned, or a homemade cider.