Looking for that perfect drink to go with your Thanksgiving feast this year? Good news: we've got a collection of Thanksgiving cocktail recipes featuring our favourite flavours for chilly fall evenings. Enjoy!
2 oz Rye
1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 Droppers Token's Montreal Maple Bitters
1. Add rye, vermouth, maple syrup and bitters into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake well and pour over ice in a large Rocks Glass
3. Add skewered cherries to garnish
Half glass Champagne (or another Dry Sparkling Wine)
Half glass 100% Cranberry Juice
1/2 oz St-Germain
2 Droppers Token's Saskatoon Berry Bitters
1. Add the St. Germain and bitters to a champagne flute
2. Fill the glass 1/2 with Cranberry Juice and 1/2 with chilled Champagne
3. Serve and enjoy!
12 cups pure apple juice or fresh apple cider
3 cinnamon sticks
2 oranges (peels and juice)
6 whole cloves
6 star anise
2 tbsp Herbologie™ Mulling Spice
4 droppers of Token Strathcona Orange Bitters
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 8-10 minutes.
2. Pour into your favourite holiday mugs and serve.
Featuring Herbologie's limited edition Mulling Spice and Token's Strathcona Orange Bitters, this set blends citrus, pine and honey sweetness to create a warming holiday blend. Try this pair in your next mulled wine recipe, an Old Fashioned, or a homemade cider.